Associate ProfessorIwona Gulaczyk
She received her M.Sc. and Ph.D. in chemistry from the Adam Mickiewicz University, Poland. She spent the fourth year of her studies at University of Reading, UK, within Tempus Program. Part of her PhD studies was completed at UCLouvain in Belgium. Since 2014 she has been a senior lecturer and an Erasmus + Coordinator at Faculty of Chemistry, AMU.
Her research interests focus on high resolution molecular spectroscopy of molecules performing large amplitude motions (floppy molecules) and of astrophysical importance.
- Faculty Erasmus+ Coordinator, AMU
- Tutor of Chemistry Specialty at Faculty of Chemistry, AMU
- Member of the Education Quality Assessment Team at the Faculty of Chemistry, AMU
- LONGO SEDPROXIMUS INTERVALLO
- Rector’ Team Award
- High resolution molecular spectroscopy of non-rigid molecules.
- Analysis of high resolution molecular spectra.
- Determination of potential energy surfaces for large amplitude vibrations. Multi-dimensional calculations of rovibrational energy levels.
- Quantum chemical calculations.
- I. Gulaczyk, M. Kręglewski, Multi-dimensional proton tunneling in 2-methylmalonaldehyde, Journal of Molecular Structure 1220 (2020) 128733.
- I. Gulaczyk, M. Kręglewski, IR rotational spectrum of methylamine, Journal of Quantitative Spectroscopy & Radiative Transfer 252 (2020) 107097.
- I. Gulaczyk,M. Kręglewski, P. Asselin,O. Pirali,I. Kleiner,Canadian Journal of Physics (2019) 1-7, DOI: 10.1139/cjp-2019-0469.
- I. Gulaczyk, M. Kręglewski, V.-M. Horneman Second torsional state of methylamine from high resolution IR spectra Journal of Quantitative Spectroscopy and Radiative Transfer 217 (2018) 321-328.
- I. Gulaczyk, M. Kręglewski, V.-M. Horneman, Accurate rovibrational energies for the first excited torsional state of methylamine, Journal of Molecular Spectroscopy 342 (2017) 25-30.
- M. Kręglewski, I. Gulaczyk, Inversion-torsional motion in the ethyl radical Chemical Physics Letters 592 (2014) 307-313.
- I. Gulaczyk, M. Kręglewski, Theoretical analysis of the proton transfer and internal rotation in 2-methylmalonaldehyde Chemical Physics Letters 583 (2013) 180-184.
- I. Gulaczyk, M. Kręglewski, V.-M. Horneman, The C-N stretching band of methylamine, Journal of Molecular Spectroscopy 270 (2011) 70-74.
- I. Gulaczyk, Jan Pyka, M. Kręglewski, The effective Hamiltonian for the coupling between inversion–torsion states of hydrazine, Journal of Molecular Spectroscopy 241 (2007) 75-89.
- I. Gulaczyk, , M. Kręglewski, A. Valentin The N-N stretching band of hydrazine, Journal of Molecular Spectroscopy 220 (2003) 132-136.