The author's research area includes theoretical chemistry, physics and biology. The results of investigations have been published in over 120 articles, including 93 on the Philadelphia List, and in 7 books, in particular "Physics of Beauty" (co-author 2007), "Fractal Time of Life" (2012), "Modern Cosmetology vol I and II" (2014), "Chemistry of Beauty vol I and II" (2021).
- MSc 1983
- PhD (chemistry) 1992
- PhD (physics) 1997
- Habilitated doctor 2002
- Associate Professor 2005
- Full Professor 2018
- Chairman of the Faculty of Chemistry Electoral Commission for the 2020-2024 cadence.
- Member of the Program Council of the Ecological Station Jeziory AMU.
- Member of the Council of the AMU Border Questions Laboratory.
- Tutor of the Scientific Circle of Chemists at the Faculty of Chemistry, Adam Mickiewicz University in 1997-2012.
- Vice-chairman of the Scientific Council of the Bioelectronics Foundation at KUL Lublin.
- Theoretical investigation of bio-phys-chemical properties of substances of cosmetic and therapeutic importance.
- Nonlinear, nonlocal, coherent and quasi-quantum phenomena in complex systems.
- Application of the chaos theory and fractal space-time in the description of biological and cognitive processes.
- Theoretical determination of internal characteristics of diatomic molecules from IR and MW spectra using ab initio and semi-empirical methods.
- M. Molski “Theoretical modeling of pre and postnatal growth” Journal of Theoretical Biology 458: 58-67 (2018).
- M. Molski “Quantum and classical phenomenological universalities” Physics Letters A 382: 79–84 (2018).
- M. Molski “Extended class of phenomenological universalities” Physics Letters A 381: 2629-2635 (2017).
- M. Molski “Exact solutions and coherent states for generalized potential” Journal of Mathematical Chemistry 2017 55:598-606 (2017).
- D. Mikulski, M. Molski, “Quantitative structure-antioxidant activity relationship of trans-resveratrol oligomers, trans-4,4`-dihydroxystilbene dimer, trans-resveratrol-3-O glucuronide, glucosides: trans-piceid, cis-piceid, trans-astringin and trans-resveratrol-4`-O-beta-D-glucopyranoside” European Journal of Medicinal Chemistry 45: 2366-2380 (2010).
- M. Stanke, D. Kędziera, M. Molski et al. Convergence of experiment and theory on the pure vibrational spectrum of HeH+. Physical Review Letters. 96: 233002 (2006).