Associate ProfessorTeresa Łuczak
Teresa Łuczak - D. Sc. in chemical sciences, in the field of electrochemistry; from 2016 holds a position of AMU professor. Academic teacher, research worker, authoress or co-authoress of a number of papers published in journals of international circulation. The area of her expertise covers electrochemistry in a general sense, in particular the kinetics and mechanisms of oxidation and reduction of organic compounds on noble metal electrodes, recently also the problems of detection of biologically active compounds on electrodes modified with organic compounds and noble metal nanoparticles.
- Kinetics and mechanisms of electrooxidation and electroreduction of organic compounds on noble metals
- Electrosorption of aliphatic compounds on gold
- Design of new electrochemical sensors
- Detection of biologically active compounds on electrodes modified by electrochemical or chemical methods with organic compounds and/or noble metal nanoparticles
- T. Łuczak, Preparation and characterization of the dopamine film electrochemically deposited on a gold template and its applications for dopamine sensing, Electrochim. Acta, 2008, 53,5725.
- T. Łuczak, M. Bełtowska-Brzezinska, Gold electrodes modified with gold nanoparticles and thio compounds for electrochemical sensing of dopamine alone and in the presence of potential interferents. A comparative study, Microchim. Acta, 2011, 174, 19.
- M. Bełtowska-Brzezinska, T. Węsierski, T. Łuczak, Effective electrocatalytic reduction of propene at a Pt electrode in strongly acidic solutions with Mo(VI) oxo-species. Electrochem. Comm., 2012, 24, 5.
- M. Bełtowska-Brzezinska, T. Łuczak, J. Stelmach, R. Holze, The electrooxidation mechanizm of formic acid on platinum and on upd-lead ad-atom modified platinum studied with the kinetic isotope effect, J. Power Source, 2014, 251, 30.
- T. Łuczak, K. Bułat, Gold surface functionalization with S-containing organic compounds and gold nanoparticles for 1,2-ethanediol electrooxidation, Electroanalysis, 2016, 28, 711.
- T. Łuczak, Highly selective voltammetric sensing of paracetamol on nanogold modified electrode in the presence of interfering compounds; New J. Chem., 2017, 41, 5713.
- T. Łuczak, Development of a new voltammetric sensor by using a hybrid material consisting of gold nanoparticles and S-organic compounds for detection of anti-thalassemia and anti HIV-1 drug, Measurements, 2018, 126, 242.
- Y. Veera Manohara Reddy, Bathinapatla Sravani, H. Maseed, T. Łuczak, M. Osińska, L. SubramanyamSarma, V. V. S. S. Srikanth, G .Madhavi, Ultrafine Pt-Ni bimetallic nanoparticles anchored on reduced graphene oxide nanocomposites for boosting electrochemical detection of dopamine in biological samples, New J. Chem., 2018, 42, 16891.
- T. Łuczak, A nanogold supported inorganic/organic hybrid 3D sensor for electrochemical quantification of propranolol-effective antagonist of β-adrenergic receptors; Ionics 2019, 25, 5515.
- Y. Veera Manohara Reddy, Bathinapatla Sravani, T. Łuczak,K. Mallikarjuna, G.Madhavi,An ultra-sensitive rifampicin electrochemical sensor based on titanium nanoparticles (TiO2) anchored reduced graphene oxide modified glassy carbon electrode, Coll. Surf. A, 2020, 608, 125533.