7 steps to Master’s degree in 2022
- Accounts for the last stage of studies. Make sure you are enrolled in all classes in accordance with your study program and that all your grades are in USOS
- To start activities in APD, send the following information to BOS of the Faculty of Chemistry email@example.com from your student’s e-mail address.
- title of your master thesis in the language the thesis was written (original title)
- name (s) and surname of your supervisor
- name (s) and surname of a reviewer
- Complete the data in APD bearing in mind:
- to enter the title in English,
- key words in Polish and English as well as in the original language
- a summary in Polish, English and in the original language
- to send the thesis file (PDF format), please remember that the name of the file cannot contain Polish characters. Editorial requirements: font size in Times New Roman text – 12 points; font in the footnotes: Times New Roman 10 points; line spacing 1.5; top and bottom margins 2.5 cm, side margins – left 3.5 cm, right – 2 cm; page numbering in Arabic digits; chapter titles in bold. The first page should contain: the name of the university; the name of the department; first and last names; album number; field of study, specialty and research group; thesis title in Polish and English; in the upper right corner should be the name of your supervisor along with signature
- to approve in APD of the declaration that the thesis was written on your own
- the thesis should be ready to defense one week before master’s examination.
- Send information about the members of the Examination Committee, the date of defense (day and time) to firstname.lastname@example.org (at the latest one week before the master’s exam).
- Enchant the committee with your knowledge during the exam.
- When you receive information from BOS that your diploma is available for collecting, bring to BOS the signed clearance form (do not bring a printed master thesis). Graduates do not pay for the diploma, they receive 4 diplomas, including one in English.
You are master of Faculty of Chemistry