1. INFORMATION ON OSH TRAINING INTENDED FOR:
- Faculty of English,
- Faculty of Anthropology and Cultural Studies,
- Faculty of Archaeology,
- Faculty of Biology,
- Faculty of Chemistry,
- Faculty of Polish and Classical Philology,
- Faculty of Philosophy,
- Faculty of Physics,
- Faculty of Human Geography and Planning,
- Faculty of History,
- Faculty of Mathematics and Computer Science,
- Faculty of Geographical and Geological Sciences,
- Faculty of Arts Studies,
- Faculty of Political Science and Journalism,
- Faculty of Modern Languages and Literatures,
- Faculty of Pedagogy and Fine Arts in Kalisz,
- Faculty of Law and Administration,
- Faculty of Psychology and Cognitive Science,
- Faculty of Sociology,
- Faculty of Educational Studies,
- Faculty of Theology,
- Institute of European Culture,
- AMU Nadnotecki Institute in Piła,
- Collegium Polonicum Słubice.
2. LEGAL BASIS
- Article 51 of the Act of 20 July 2018 - Law on Higher Education and Science (Journal of Laws of 2022, item 574 as amended),
- Regulation of the Minister of Science and Higher Education of 2 November 2018 on the manner of ensuring safe and hygienic working and learning conditions in higher education institutions (Journal of Laws 2018, item 2090),
- Order No. 375/2019/2020 of the Rector of AMU of 4 November 2019 on the organisation at Adam Mickiewicz University, Poznań of training on safe and hygienic learning conditions.
3. RULES FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2022/2023
- The Occupational Health and Safety Training is delivered exclusively in the form of distance learning (e-learning).
- OSH Training is a compulsory subject for all students starting their studies at AMU. It applies to full-time and part-time, first- and second-cycle students as well as to long-cycle master's degree students. Irrespective of whether the student has already undergone training at first-cycle studies or at another university, the student admitted to the first year of studies at AMU is obliged to complete the OHS Training. It is not possible to "rewrite" the credit. In a situation when a student has been re-admitted to the first year of studies (and has already completed the OSH Training), he/she is obliged to complete the OSH Training once again.
- The OHS Training has been centrally defined in USOS as a general university subject of 4 hrs. The faculties do not define this subject independently.
- The person designated by the Rector to co-ordinate all matters relating to OHS Training for students is responsible for the formal credit for the 'OHS Training.
- Students are required to read the materials on the Moodle platform (see below for log-in information), which consist of four topics:
- First aid,
- Occupational health and safety
- Fire safety,
- Elements of labour law.
- After reviewing the materials, students must pass a test. The multiple choice test consists of 20 questions. The questions for each student are selected randomly from the question database and arranged in a random order. Credit for the test is given when a student provides 11 correct answers to the 20 questions. The test score is automatically calculated by the system. If a student does not pass the test in the first attempt, he/she is allowed one additional attempt.
- Information that the student has completed the OHS Training will be automatically uploaded to the USOS system.
- Schedule for students commencing their studies in the winter term 2022/2023:
- activation of the training: 16 November 2022,
- time to become familiar with the Training programme and to take a test (first and possibly second attempt): 16 November 2022 - 27 February 2023.
- Schedule for students commencing their studies in the summer term 2022/2023:
- activation of the training: 13 March 2023,
- time to become familiar with the Training programme and to take a test (first and possibly second attempt): 13 March 2023 - 30 June 2023.
4. INFORMATION FOR STUDENTS
1a) Schedule for students commencing their studies in the winter term 2022/2023:
- Logging in to the Moodle platform and starting the OHS Training – from 16 November 2022 r.;
- Taking a test (first and second approach) – 16 November 2022 - 27 February 2023.;
- Once the test has been passed, the information about completing the training will be sent automatically to the USOSweb system
1b) Schedule for students commencing their studies in the summer term 2022/2023:
- Logging in to the Moodle platform and starting the OHS Training – from 13 March 2023;
- Taking a test (first and second approach) – 13 March 2023 - 30 June 2023;
- Once the test has been passed, the information about completing the training will be sent automatically to the USOSweb system.
2) Logging in to the OHS Training:
- Go to the website: szkoleniebhp.amu.edu.pl;
- You can log in to the OHS Training on the Moodle platform in the same way as you log in to your USOSweb account (login: PESEL number or login received from the university, password: USOSweb password);
- After logging in, you will need to read the materials and take a test. You will pass the test if you provide 11 correct answers to 20 questions.
Teaching and Admissions Centre