Poznań Young Researchers Archaeology Conference 2023
Organized by: the Faculty of Archaeology
16-19 January 2023
Poznań Young Researchers Archaeology Conference 2023 is an international and interdisciplinary meeting created by Young Researchers for Young Researchers.
Young Researchers - PhD candidates, graduate students, and graduates in archaeology and related fields - are invited to share their research in an open, friendly, and diverse space full of passionate researchers, and send in submissions to one of four thematic panels:
- Archaeological Science - directed mainly towards interdisciplinary research; suggested topics include, but are not limited to: bioarchaeology, archaeogenetics, archaeobotany, zooarchaeology, isotope analysis, palaeoanthropology and palaeopathology.
- Heritage - covering broad range of topics, from archaeology and post-colonialism, indigenous archaeology, gender and feminist archaeology, cultural repatriation, heritage protection and conservation
- Landscape - among many others, focusing on remote sensing methods and Geographic Information Systems in archaeology, anthropopressure, relations between landscape and culture and settlement research.
- Finds, Field, and Material Studies - dedicated to those researchers who wish to share results of their field research, as well as those interested in topics such as: prehistoric art, lithic and ceramics analysis, textiles, use-wear analysis.
- Poster session - which welcomes all kinds of topics.
Please sent your submission via Google Submission Form no later than 10.06.2022.
Please remember the official conference language is English.
Conference fee is 70€, and covers venue, coffee breaks, meals for all Speakers, conference materials, and an official opening banquet on the first day. Publishing conference proceedings in a peer-reviewed journal is also planned.
Karolina Joka, MA email@example.com
Zuzanna Kowalczyk, MA firstname.lastname@example.org
Diana Mroczek, MA email@example.com
Sonia Tomczak, MA firstname.lastname@example.org