Duration and Funding
DUO-Korea 2021 is for exchange projects, which will start from August 2021 and end before August 2022 to avoid duplication of implementation period of exchange projects selected by DUO-Korea in the ensuing years.
The selection of DUO-Korea 2021 is made ONLY once a year. In this respect, those who are planning to exchange in Spring Semester of 2022(January-August 2022) shall apply for DUO-Korea 2021.
The duration and the amount of the fellowships are standardized as follows:
● For students: 1 semester (or four months) for an amount of 8,000 Euro for both students in a pair (4,000 Euro each).
● Maximum duration for application is 1 semester (4 months, 120 days).
The exchange duration should be at least one semester. Exchange of less than one semester is NOT allowed. If a semester or stay period in the Korean/European institutions is longer than 4 months, the fellowship will be given for 4 months. If it is less than 4 months, the fellowship will be adjusted on a pro-rata basis.
till 09.04.2021 y. contact dr Anna Borowiak <firstname.lastname@example.org> to be approved for the nomination.
on 12.04.2021 y. dr Kostiantyn Mazur will nominate AMU student to BUFS.
Applications will be accepted to May 11(Tue), 2021 local Korean time. Applications submitted after May 11, 2021 will not be accepted.
Documents for Submission
*All documents should be written in English.
1. Filling out an online application Form ONLY.
2. A copy of cooperation agreement (or Memorandum of Understanding for cooperation) between paired institutions OR declaration of intention to set up new cooperation agreement (ONLY valid one).
3. A copy of passport of paired applicants (a copy of national registration card for Koreans or citizen card for Europeans are acceptable)
4. A copy of transcript of paired applicants (including the grades until fall semester 2020)
5. A motivation letter of paired applicants (max. 2 pages A4)