Here is some information about the application procedure for the Jan Kulczyk Scholarship Award for AMU students who are citizens of Ukraine.
Scholarships are being awarded to students according to the following criteria:
- academic results, with the proviso that only the Applicant whose grade average is at least 4.5 may receive the Scholarship;
- science achievements;
- activity for the University of Adam Mickiewicz in Poznań;
- a supplementary criterion may be a document concerning the difficult financial situation of the Applicant.
Documents that must be submitted by students:
- Application (form attached).
- CV, a maximum of 2 A4 pages.
- Printed statement for billing purposes (template attached).
Due to the situation related to the coronavirus pandemic, all those interested submit documents only in electronic form, sending them to the e-mail addresses of Student Affairs Offices of their faculties (the deadline for submission is determined by the Faculty itself).
Deans send their opinion-based applications along with the ranking list to the Jury of Jan Kulczyk Award Scholarship in the electronic form to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org by February 4, 2022.
Prof. dr hab. Joanna Wojcik
Chairwoman of the Chapter House