- providing foreign University guests (including students and PhD students) with information about the University (involving the University principles and organisation, course of study, or social and welfare issues), about the city, the region, as well as legal and formal issues (including safety and medical care) related with the legalisation of residence, getting around the city, the region, and the country,
- informing about accomodation in AMU students’ dormitories in Poznań,
- walking the international students through the process of choosing a research tutor/mentor,
- providing help and assistance in solving issues related with visas, health insurance or residence legalisation,
- gathering and sharing information about open events organised for students in the city and region,
- organising guided tours of the University Faculties and their premises,
- providing training courses and workshops on AMU activity, characteristics and specificity of Departments, Faculties, doctoral schools, research centres, as well as interfaculty and non-departmental units,
- organizing meetings and events for and with participation of international students and workers, both periodic (like orientation day, culture week, the University holiday) and occasional (like events organised within the framework of Academic Poznan initiative),
- preparing and organising different activities both for AMU international students and workers, in cooperation with the students’ council, ESN (Erasmus Student Network) and study groups.
Phone number: +48 61 829 4434
languages: Polish, English
Need help? Write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Physical location on Św.Marcin street
With the pandemic period now hopefully over, we are happy to announce adding a new physical location to the online activities for the AMU Welcome Centre:
Entry: corner of the ul. Św.Marcin/Kościuszki, straight from the street level, through the big glass sliding door.
Address: ul. Św.Marcin 78
Ground floor-street level and on the front corner of the Collegium Martineum building
Call: +48 61 829 44 34 for appointment or e-mail: email@example.com .
Academic Calendar 2023/24