Ordinance 165/2021/2022 of the Rector of Adam Mickiewicz University, Poznań of 20 January 2022 on the organization of teaching in the period from 21 January 2022 to 23 February 2022
Pursuant to Article 23 (2) (2) of the Act of 20 July 2018 - Law on Higher Education and Science (Journal of Laws of 2021, item 478, as amended), the regulation of the Minister of Health of 20 March 2020 on the declaration of an epidemic state in the territory of the Republic of Poland (Journal of Laws of 2020, item 491, as amended), the regulation of the Minister of Science and Higher Education of 27 September 2018 on studies (Journal of Laws of 2021, item 661), it is ordered as follows:
- In the period from January 24, 2022 to February 23, 2022 teaching at AMU shall be carried out exclusively using distance education methods and techniques (distance learning), regardless of whether this is provided for in the study program or the curriculum. This pertains to:
- first-cycle programmes (Bachelor degree)
- second-cycle programmes (Master degree)
- long-cycle (5 and 6 year) Master degree programmes
- doctoral programmes and doctoral schools
- Distance teaching shall be provided in accordance with the applicable study plan in a manner that enables synchronous interaction between students and teachers or other persons providing instruction.
- Classes that cannot be taught remotely shall be offered at University locations on-campus. The dean enlists such classes and informs the students about them without delay.
- The provisions of para. 3 apply respectively to examinations and final course tests in the winter semester of the academic year 2021/2022.
The methods and rules for teaching in forms other than those specified in para. 1 pts. 1-4 are specified in the Ordinance no. 139/2020/2021 of the Rector of Adam Mickiewicz University, Poznan of 20 August 2021 concerning the University's activities during the winter semester of the academic year 2021/2022.
The provisions of this regulation pertaining to:
- the dean - shall apply accordingly to the branch director;
- location of the University - shall apply accordingly to the branch campuses.
This Ordinance shall enter into force on 24 January 2022, except for part-time degree programmes which shall be taught as of 21 January 2022 in accordance with the rules laid down in this Ordinance.