If you wish to study at AMU as an exchange student, you have to be enrolled at a higher education institution already.
All universities accredited by the governments (Ministries of Education) and Institutes of Academies of Sciences are eligible to be host as well as home institutions. The aim of the VSP is to support the mobility of students and researchers among the specified countries.
You can choose the Course Offer for Exchange Students AMUPIE.E-MSI.PL
- DAAD - German Academic Exchange Serviceassists outstanding German students, interns and student trainees, (post)graduates, young academics and researchers to complete study or research stays at the best universities around the world by awarding scholarships and grants.
- GFPSis a non-government organization that awards scholarships to German students for studies in Poland for one term or a whole academic year as well as enables them to take part in summer courses.
- CEEPUS“Central European Exchange Program for University Studies” covers mobility grants for students and teachers in this framework Students registered at universities, regardless of the field of study, are eligible for support within this programme.
- Fulbright Student Programis a 9-months scholarship program for postgraduate students from the USA, Applicants must be US citizens at the time of their application and work as „assistant teachers in English classes”. Students are eligible to take part in classes.
- Visegrad Foundationfacilitates academic exchanges by providing financial support to students or researchers who are citizens of the V4 countries: the Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland and Slovakia (hereinafter the “Member States”) and for foreign citizens to study in the Member States.
Visegrad Scholarships are provided for study/research projects specified in the submitted application for 10 months (2 semesters) or 5 months (1 semester). .
The level of supported studies shall be:
- Master’s studies (the student must have completed at least 4 semesters at home university prior to applying),
- Post-Master’s (doctoral or other postgraduate programs).
ADMISSION FOR EXCHANGE STUDENTS
In order to apply on-line, please visit: incoming.amu.edu.pl and follow the instructions provided. While registering in the system, please indicate the type of exchange you are applying for.
SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION AND DOCUMENTS ONLINE
All the documents and the application (available for registered users) should be uploaded online via incoming.amu.edu.pl
(ONLY FOR FREE-MOVERS AND FREE-BASED STUDENTS) The decision of pre-acceptance is issued upon submitting all required documents online. Pre-acceptance letter will include bank transfer details that the tuition fee should be transferred to.
MAKE PAYMENT OF THE TUITION
(ONLY FOR FREE-MOVERS AND FREE-BASED STUDENTS) The tuition fee should be transferred to AMU bank account indicated in the pre-acceptance letter and the proof of payment should be sent to International Office. Emails addresses will be included in the preacceptance letter.
PROVIDE NOMINATION LETTER
If you are an exchange student on the basis of a bilateral agreement or any other agreement or fund, please provide the International Office with this document via e-mail.
The final decision of admission is issued after sending proof of payment to the International Office via email (in case of free-movers and fee-based students). The decision of admission is issued within 14 working days after receiving the proof of payme
PROVIDE YOUR COURSE SELECTION
Upon receiving your admission letter, please contact the International Ofiice in order to provide them with the names of the AMU-PIE courses you chose to study at AMU together with a written consent of your home University. Your home University should agree for the selection of AMU-PIE courses you made and set the minimum number of ECTS points.
UPLOAD YOUR PHOTO FOR STUDENT ID
After receiving the admission decision, your application online will be acceptance and you will then have a chance to upload a photo for students ID.