Master in Materials Science
Check the website here
Join a unique international Master program in Material Science and earn the opportunity to graduate with a diploma from European leading universities!
The students must complete their training with a 6-month internship in the academic sector or in the industry. An intensive summer school also fosters the students’ entrepreneurial skills including economic management, communication, patent law, and technology transfer so they can face the job market.
At the end of the master, the students are awarded multiple diplomae according to the mobility track they followed:
- Master in Chemistry from Paris-Sud University (France)
- Master in Materials Science and Engineering from the University of Genoa (Italy)
- Master in Chemistry from the University of Porto (Portugal)
- Master in Chemistry from Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznan (Poland)
The International Master SERP+ is a two-year programme in Surface, Electro, Radiation, and Photo-Chemistry with elements of Management, Business, Innovation and Valorisation, Communication and Patent law. The Master SERP-Chem aims at training students in the most performing experimental and theoretical tools used and developed in chemistry, and to become the topmost researchers and managers in areas of great relevance such as:
- Green chemistry based on photon-induced reactions,
- Nanomedicine and renewable energies, applications of radiations,
- Catalysis and industrial processes based on innovative surface treatments and modification
- Environment concerns
The consortium of SERP+ Universities
- Specialization in Surface Science is taught during semester 3 in Italy at University of Genova
- Specialization in Electrochemistry is taught during semester 3 in Portugal, at University of Porto
- Specialization in Radiation is taught during semester 3 in France at University of Paris-Sud
- Specialization in Photochemistry is taught during semester 3 in Poland at Adam Mickiewicz University
- Admission basics
Applicants should have or should be in process to get a Bachelor degree at the time of the application.
Eligible topics: Chemistry, Physical-Chemistry, Materials Science and Related topics.
Non eligible topics: Computer Science, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Mathematics, Food, Biology, Pharmacy, Mechanical Engineering.
Please note that applicants already holding a master degree can be accepted in the second year of the master at Paris-Saclay University. PhD students and PhD holders are not eligible.
A Bachelor’s degree
Proof of English competency
Applications for the class of 2019-2021 are now open.
Deadline for the Erasmus Mundus scholarship applications : March 15th, 2019.
Results of the applications for the Erasmus Mundus scholarship have been sent on April 8th, 2019.Please check your spambox if you have not received it.
Self-financed students can still apply until June 30th, 2019.
Beneficiaries of the Erasmus+: no tuition fees.
Tuition fees are 6400 EUR/year for Partner country students and 3400 EUR/year for Programme country students
Tuition fees include: the registration at each university, an international insurance, language courses, a two-week summer school at the University of Genoa, facilities, social activities and a graduation ceremony.
For scholarships go to: http://www.master-serp.eu/apply/scholarships.php