As one of the top-ranked universities in Indonesia, Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember (ITS) Global Engagement offers an opportunity for global citizens to learn Indonesian language and culture through the Fun Bahasa Indonesia and Cultural Course (FBICC). Since its launching in 2020, 1100 participants from 50 countries have joined FBICC. Continuing this success, the 2022 FBICC promises a lively language and cultural courses through four specific themes, including Indonesian language for general purposes, traveling, business, and university life.
The purpose of the course is to introduce the Indonesian language and culture to global citizens. The materials are about basic Indonesian Language, daily conversation, Indonesian cultural diversity and history, Indonesian traditional dance, and a virtual city tour using the 360 Camera.
We offer four specific themes which allow you to explore the best practice of Bahasa Indonesia based on your purpose. You may choose one preferred course from the following option:
- FBICC for General Purposes: Let’s Get to Know Indonesia
- FBICC for Business: A Business Trip to A Land of Opportunities
- FBICC for Travel: Exploring the Exotic Indonesia
- FBICC for University Life: Experiencing University Life in Indonesia
Click this link for further details: bit.ly/fbiccprogram2022
Register yourself through bit.ly/fbiccb12022
- Participants need to access the preliminary test (online-based-test) at the registration form to assess their level of Bahasa Indonesia. They will need to fill in the result on the registration form.
- Participants should prepare the required documents, including scanned passport/national ID /student ID and a formal photo
- Please also read the terms and conditions on the registration form carefully.
For further queries please contact:
E-mail: email@example.com – Subject email [FBICC 2022 Batch 1]