Tashkent State University of Law invites students for Spring Semester 2023!
Education at the university is based on a credit-modular system according to ECTS standards.
TSUL offer includes:
1. Public Law
2. Criminal Justice
3. Private Law
4. International and Comparative Law
5. Public Administration
Master's degree programs
2. International Arbitration & Dispute Resolution
3. Public Administration
4. Business Law
5. Theory and Practie of Applications of Criminal Law
6. Mediation and Dispute Resolution
7. Anti-Corruption and Compliance Control
8. Mass Media Law
9. Environmental Law and Sustainable Development
10. Intellectual Property Law
11. International Commercial Law
12. Labor, Social, Sports Law
13. Cyber Law
Apply to the AMU exchange coordinator till November 25, 2022 following the procedures.
Deadline for application: December 1, 2022