The University of Asia and the Pacific (UA&P) wishes to invite everyone to send applications to participate in their fall exchange program!
The University of Asia and the Pacific (UA&P) is a private university in the Philippines. The university offers 15 undergraduate degrees and 11 graduate degrees. It also offers 2 fast-track Master's programs: the 5-Year Program (5YP), which is offered to incoming College (Freshman) students that allows them to earn a master's degree in just 5 years; and 6-Year Integrated Program (6YP).
Apply to the AMU exchange coordinator till May 5, 2022 following the procedures.
Deadline for nomination: May 10, 2022
Deadline for application: May 31, 2022
All nominated students must fulfil the following requirements:
- Completed at least two (2) semesters of full-time study, but not in the final semester at the home institution
- A cumulative Grade Point Average of 2.25 (on a 3.5-point scale)
- For non-English native speakers, a Certificate of Language Proficiency
- TOEFL: 500 (PBT); 62 (iBT)
- IELTS: 6.0 overall band, with no scores of less than 5.5
- CAE: 169
- PTE: 58
- DAAD: C1 Certification
- Two (2) recommendation letters from the home institution (Faculty, Guidance Counselor, and/or International Office).
Note that supporting documents for submission must be in the English language, or must have an English language translation attached:
- Certified image copy of your transcript of grades
- Signed endorsement from your home institution’s International Affairs office or any unit that handles the international exchange program
- Medical certificate from your home institution’s medical services department stating that you are physically and psychologically fit to study as an international exchange student in a foreign university
- Certified image copy of your passport
- Statement of Purpose
- Certified image copy of your birth certificate
- Proof of Financial Standing (e.g. latest bank statement of the applicant/your supporting family members).
*Important to note: In lieu of the health situation, students are required to submit a negative RT-PCR test result taken no less than 72 hours prior to arrival in the country and proof of being fully vaccinated.