National Taipei University, Taiwan invites for International Student Exchange Program for Fall 2021.
An institution rich in history, National Taipei University (NTPU) began as the Taiwan Provincial College of Public Administration in 1949 to educate and train the country’s business and legal elite. In 2000, National Taipei University was reorganized and restructured from the Law and Business College of National Chung-Hsin University. In 2010, NTPU has finally completed the entire relocation project, moving colleges from the downtown campus in Taipei City, to the present San-Shia main campus in New Taipei City. Over the past few decades, NTPU has traditionally played a significant and pivotal role in educating and developing the mid- and high-level talents in the areas of law, business, public administration, humanities as well as social and engineering sciences.
The necessary documents including:
1. Photocopy of applicant’s passport;
2. Certificate of Enrollment in the home institution;
3. English official academic transcript;
4. Certificate of health in English ->Due to the virus is still spreading around the world, all students are able to submit the health certificate after the visa problem clear. We will let you know when you need to submit it;
5. Statement of purpose or Study plan->There is no limit on the types, but at least 500 words;
6. Recommendation letters written in English-> 1 or 2 recommendation letters. There is no limit on the types;
7. 2-inch bust and hatless photo;
8. Authorization for emergency -> Please download the form through our system;
9. English proficiency test certificate;
10.Application form ->Please do not forget to sign your name!
The information about visa issuance is still unclear because we haven't received any details from the central authority. If the Taiwan government can't approve the visa issuance by early August, we might reschedule the exchange program to the spring semester of 2022.
Apply to the AMU exchange coordinator till March 05, 2021 (May 14) following the procedures.
Nomination Deadline for Fall Semester: March 15, 2021 (May 16);
Application Deadline for Fall Semester: March 31, 2021 (May 16).