Kindai University is pleased to announce that our nomination/application materials for the Fall 2022 exchange program are now available.
Apply to the AMU exchange coordinator till February 25, 2022 following the procedures.
Deadline for nomination: February 25, 2022
Deadline for application: March 25, 2022
The requirements to apply for the program are as follows:
- Applicants have to be undergraduates.
- The study period is one semester only.
- Their major is either International Studies or Business related.
- GPA 2.5 on 4.0 scale, calculating by Kindai calculation system.
N1 or N2 on JLPT and/or TOEFL iBT 61 is required at the time of submission of their application.
- Those who have never studied in Japan before.
- Students who do not currently take a leave of absence from their home institution.
- Students who do not need credits to graduate or who will be in the last semester before graduation while on exchange are not eligible.
- Students have to be the ones who need credit transfer from at least 7 of our courses while on exchange.
- The number of credits earned from our exchange program has to be counted as a part of the total number of credits that students need for graduation.
You can download all application documents in the Kindai format and references from here.
Please be aware that the health certificate still has to be submitted by the deadline.
Please note this announcement does not yet guarantee the operation of the program and there is a possibility of its schedule change or cancellation at the last minute, depending on the future situation with the COVID-19.
Students MUST follow all the instructions mentioned in this document when preparing their applications. Failure to do this will result in the disapproval of their application.